Project Manager Intern
Careers • August 6
TBX is seeking a paid Project Management Intern to work as an assistant to our current project management team. This position is a potential “intern-to-hire” position and will be a great learning experience!
what you’ll do
- Assist the project managers with project tasks and deliverables.
- CMS management and content entry and migration.
- Support Request management and organization.
- Develop and manage supporting project documentation.
- Prepare meeting spaces, greet clients, run errands and stock supplies.
what you’ll have
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- A passion for to-do lists.
- Hustle mentality.
- Propensity to thrive under pressure.
- Self-motivation to grow and earn it.
- Open to critique and willing to consistently learn new things.
- Natural ability to have fun while getting sh#t done!
All great things come to those who hustle.
it’d be sweet
- Holding or pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field.
- Willing to get Karen and McKenzie coffee (kidding/not kidding).
what you’ll get
- A fun working environment and culture.
- Robust agency experience and learning from the best in the game.
- A passionate team committed to growing TBX.
- A diverse client list that will grow your work, experience, and capabilities.
- Regular team outings and events to keep things real.
- Kitchen stocked with tasty snacks & sips.
- Part-Time Hourly Position with a success track to long term employment.
- $15/hour 20-25 hours a week.
- 90 day internship with long term possibility after review.
ready to craft with us?
We’re looking to move quickly with the right person, so if you think you’re the right fit, let’s talk. Tell us a little about yourself and send us a resume.