Senior Front End Developer
Careers • May 2nd
We’re seeking a Senior Front End Developer with a deep knowledge of WordPress and is well versed in creating immersive, complex websites. This is a non entry level position.
We need someone who enjoys working closely with the design team prior to development, to be proactive and inform design interaction, and develop pixel-perfect front-end experiences integrated into custom WordPress themes. We value a collaborative workflow that enables our team to understand stakeholder requirements and craft unique solutions for each project and brand. Attention to detail is a must and we look for each individual of our growing agency to contribute each step of the way.
what you’ll know:
- Building semantic HTML
- Writing clean and reusable CSS/SASS
- Comfortable with modern JS and have used jQuery
- PHP as it relates to WordPress
- The flexibility of WordPress in building custom themes from scratch
- SEO best practices and how to structure websites with them in mind
- Familiar with webpack and how it relates to building JS
- Know the importance of linting and go out of your way to write industry standard code
- Familiar with popular WordPress plugins (ACF, SearchWP, Gravity Forms/WPForms, etc.)
- Know your way around git and GitHub (branches, pull requests, etc.)
- Familiar with Adobe XD.
- Familiar with build systems (DeployHQ, CircleCI, GitLab, etc.)
how you’ll use it:
- Collaborate with designers and project managers to develop innovative work
- Create custom digital solutions
- Integrate 3rd party APIs into our WordPress framework
- Perform cross-browser testing and optimization
- Fulfill deadline-based deliverables via Asana
- Multitask comfortably across a handful of projects
Show us those js skills to pay your bills... and join our team.
it’d be sweet if:
- You have experience working with clients and teams
- You are familiar with an iterative design/development process
- You lean towards being a full stack developer
- You have an advanced knowledge of extending WooCommerce
life at TBX:
- Flexible work hours
- Remote/In-Office hybrid structure
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Open vacation policy
- Paid holidays off + summer/winter agency breaks
- ‘Play Days’ where we have fun, eat and laugh
- Collaborative office space, complete with endless caffeine and snackage
- Born and raised on downtown GR’s Westside
ready to craft with us?
We are looking to hire quickly, so if you think you are a great fit, let’s talk! Tell us about you and your work, 2-3 live website examples would be ideal.
Click the link below or email [email protected]